2.05.2010

It's Perfect Vampire Weather

"Sunny" Florida my butt.

I'm a little concerned that when I see commercials for anti-depression medication I nod my head in agreement with every symptom named. Lethargic? Unmotivated? Eating ice cream for dinner because you couldn't find the energy to go the grocery store all week? Yeah. Those all sound about right.

For a brief moment yesterday afternoon the sun shone long enough for me to roll down the windows and drive home - it practically melted the residue from my long and overwhelming work week and I was at peace. I got an energizing preview of summer for ten minutes, but it was soon nothing more than a memory. ::Sigh::

My saving grace today is that it's Friday, and THANK GOD it's Friday. I don't think I can roll out of bed another day while it's still pitch dark out. My body is literally rejecting the idea of unsnuggling with Jared and putting my toesies on the floor to go get dressed.

Jared recently said it looked like Florida (and I might add, all of its inhabitants) look freezer burnt.

Yeah.

That's about right.

I'm going to listen to some Beach Boys and drink some iced tea. Hey - I can pretend. It may be the only thing that stops from me mixing prescription meds in my icecream dinner tonight.

-Kel

No comments: